dealings with Creditfix

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1

chocoholic2

Post by chocoholic2 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:12 pm
I'm an ex PJG client, who had a small pay increase in June this year.The increase wasn't in my pay til Sept-with 3 mths back pay. This is when I found out about the transfer.
I've been putting the amount of the pay rise in my savings account for when I had to pay over some or all of this increase.
I sent creditfix copies of my new pay slip in November and today got a call from them saying as it wasn't a massive increase (about £40 after tax) that I didn't owe them anything and my payments would not increase....I've asked for confirmation of this by email, and whilst I'm still not over confident in what the future holds with creditfix, I am pleased with the contact I've had with them so far.

harrysmummy78

Post by harrysmummy78 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:30 pm
Good To hear some positive feedback for them, my husband had a payrise a month after our last review we were told by PJG we could keep all the extra until next review and also they amended his uplift figure in line with his new wage was a little worried CF would query this when we have our next review in Feb but I have everything recorded on email so not too worried. Lets hope we start seeing more positive posts about them :)
Inter-locking IVA approved 25th Feb 2013 - F&F offer Accepted 06th July 2017 - Completion Certificate received 20th July 2017

Garcks

Post by Garcks » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:16 am
Hi Harrysmummy78, I had a very similar situation with a payrise I had whilst with PJG. You will be pleased to hear that CrediFix honoured this and agreed that the same would be true going forwards when I flagged it with them.
First annual review (with CreditFix now) underway

Backontrack

Post by Backontrack » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:24 pm
Does anyone know if credit fix leaves any pay rise through the year until the next annual review?

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:37 pm
They should do, Backontrack, if that is what it says in your proposal.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Garcks

Post by Garcks » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:05 pm
... and further to Froggy's post, that's what CreditFix communicated to me when I queried it recently.
First annual review (with CreditFix now) underway
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”