Creditfix PPI

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

harrysmummy78

Post by harrysmummy78 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:19 pm
spoke to Mel yesterday who confirmed they were still dealing with our PPI since the transfer to CF so as this is nearly finished thought it made sense for them to continue, Dropped Creditfix a quick courtesy email to advise and this was their reply
Good afternoon Mrs xxxxxx,
Thank you for your email

Thank you for advising us and keeping us informed with this information.

We have a company called EIC who deals with PPI on our behalf so they may also investigate PPI on your behalf.

Why does this need too be done twice??? I was feeling happy at the thought this would all be done and dusted relatively early on in our IVA
Last edited by harrysmummy78 on Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inter-locking IVA approved 25th Feb 2013 - F&F offer Accepted 06th July 2017 - Completion Certificate received 20th July 2017

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:25 pm
I don't know if the same applies -- when I was transferred to GT and refused the new terms, they also mentioned that their claims company would like to pursue PPI ( which has all but been dealt with by my previous company). I told them, in no uncertain terms, that there was no need as PPI was / had been already dealt with -- which they accepted.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

flossom

Post by flossom » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:44 pm
Seems like they like to double handle things. I emailed them with the information that Wonga had struck off my loan with them…if thats the correct wording and I forwarded on all the relevant paperwork to update their records. No further money was due to them and they would delete all info off credit files, the reply I got back was a load of forms to fill in to send to Wonga to apply for my loan to be dissolved due to mis selling!!!! Sometines I wonder if they do actually read things properly.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”