Creditfix

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
28 posts Page 1 of 2

Can

Post by Can » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:24 pm
Well I have received the letter with the suggested new t cs.
Like many others on this forum it is clear that they have not looked at my individual case , if they had they would have seen that
I do not have any ppi claims and if I was misold any they would have been over 14 years ago and I beleive these would be statute barred . I have had the same mortgage for 15 years and no loans credit cards etc for the same time . (My Iva is business debts. )

They state in bold and underlined that my creditors have provisonally agreed , this i know is not true .!

I have emailed Creditfix to ask them to explain clearly in layman terms what benefit these new t and cs will be to me and to confirm what date the creditors provisonally agreed the proposed changes .

I will up date when I have received reply back.

leaKybrain

Post by leaKybrain » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:39 pm
We received the exact same letter this morning, obviously a mass posting, with no real explanations.

recovering

Post by recovering » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:08 pm
Nice one Can, will be interesting to see if you get a reply as I and a lot of others have been waiting on replies for weeks now

Shining

Post by Shining » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:11 pm
generic letter by the sounds of it rather than personalised. Hope you get a reply and be nice of you to share if/when you do.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

hubert

Post by hubert » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:26 pm
I will pose the very same question...

When did my creditors provisionally agree?

Can I see the minutes of the meeting?

And, last but not least, are you telling me that the creditor who voted staunchly against my IVA in the first place is now agreeing to a massive fee hike?

Ps - You'll probably be told they have approval in principle from major creditors for the overall portfolio of cases and not case-by-case or something like that.
Last edited by hubert on Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One pay-cheque away from oblivion!

Can

Post by Can » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:11 pm
Hi .. I've received the standard reply on 20/12/14 at 13.53hrs...

Thank You for contacting Creditfix Customer Service. We have received your email and will respond within 72 hours.

Now counting off the 72 hours .. Will keep all updated .

recovering

Post by recovering » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:06 pm
That's more than I got!

mikepapa

Post by mikepapa » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:25 pm
got the same letter today, we are not signing new t & c's, dont like what the letter says reading between the lines, like i have said before, they knew what they took on so im sticking with our original t & c's. will contact them after the xmas hols,, trying to understand the minimum dividend not applying clause,, ?? will have to dig out our original IVA contract to check the t & c's in our 6th year now.
Kind Regards, MP

IVA accepted 1st October 2009

DMB

Post by DMB » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:28 pm
I received the letter yesterday and its just more confirmation that we were all sold down the river.Some people on here were defending Mel and her team and saying give the new firm a chance? Well as suspected I am feeling totally let down and the more I read about creditfix and how they are conducting themselves the more annoyed it makes me. I was always happy with the personal touch I always received with PJG and felt that they listened and actually wanted to help and make things run as smoothly as possible?
How can we be optimistic with a firm who is obviously out to increase their profits by stating untruths?

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:47 pm
I wonder if they're closing down for Christmas too as that will delay the replies further.

I can empathise with you as I know first hand the personal service received by Mel and her team as my IVA was with Mel.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

hubert

Post by hubert » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:51 pm
I don't think we can be particularly optimistic. I'm not really. Kinda resigned to it.

They can't cope. They are recruiting:

http://www.creditfixme.co.uk/news/careers/

Clearly overwhelmed - at least for now.

Though their job advert says degree educated case handlers, must have empathy and work to strict deadlines.

Here's their Glasgow office :

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@55.86297 ... VqEqhQ!2e0

(Just out of academic interest)
Last edited by hubert on Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rickne

Post by Rickne » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:45 am
They can't fail the IVA not signing it can they?
Completed via Early exit loan on year 4

hubert

Post by hubert » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:38 am
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by Rickne

They can't fail the IVA not signing it can they?
No. Definitely not don't worry.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:40 am
Hi Rickne, worry ye not ..... they are as bound by the current agreement as you are. Nothing can be changed without your agreement and you cannot be compelled to agree.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

plasticdaft

Forum Expert

Post by plasticdaft » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:37 am
I would seriously love to hear Mels take on all of these goings on.

Its unfortunate that all her good work and effort in building up an understanding team of staff who really cared has fallen by the wayside.

Paul
Discharged today the 8th feb 2012. View is much brighter now.
Continuing to rebuild our credit worthiness.
28 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”