Do you think PLJ would consider reducing fees to support my F&F offer ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

NdB59

Post by NdB59 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:03 am
I am a failry new client of PJG. They have not transferred me to Creditfix. I really worried about the adverse publicity and change of staff at PJG. I am considering a full and final. PJG keep the first 6 month payments and then charge 15% fees. Do you think they would consider reducing there fees to support my full and final offer.

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:08 am
Hi and welcome to the forum. One way to calculate a full and final is number of payments left x monthly payments, the fees should therefore reduce naturally so it's worth just using the above formula with a reason as to why you wish to finish early and most creditors would prefer their money sooner rather than later.

You would also need to state where the funds were coming from and that they would only be available for an accepted full and final offer.

Good luck with the offer. An offer can take a few months to go to creditors and be accepted so bear this in mind when making your offer (you could say offer will be lowered by said amount per month until meeting date?).

You credit file will remain shot for 6 years regardless though.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”