FAO Harrysmum

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
13 posts Page 1 of 1

abbiesmum2003

Post by abbiesmum2003 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:42 am
I noticed youve sent paperwork off for your review...did they request it or did they inform you it was due? Is did your I&E show any change in iva payment? Im nervous especially since reading the post re: savings. Expecting them to decline us the allowances that Mel approved. Which im sure they cant but everything im reading they seem to be being obstructive, awkward and determined to make this difficult. Ive also contemplated BR but would be gutted to get this far and be doing well to then do that because of the iva company. Also considered a F&F but only being a short way in theres still a big outstanding amount that i couldnt ask anyone to fund and i doubt CF would make that a smooth process either. Hope your review is dealt with swiftly and isnt made unduly complicated. Let us know!

grimswold

Post by grimswold » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:17 am
I wonder if reviews are easier if you sign the new T&Cs? Would be interesting to find out.

MrsR

Post by MrsR » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:26 am
We are in the exact same position as you are Abbiesmum.

Been looking at F&F, but still owe £20k in payments and also looking at BR, but are do worried about issues surrounding this too.

Our review is due next month and we are so stressed and worried because of all we've read.
Started IVA 27th Feb 2012 - Due to complete 27th Jan 2018 !!

Full & Final submitted and accepted 30th March 2015, paid 10th April 2015 - 3 yrs 1 month into IVA :)

Completion Certificate received- 30th April 2015!!

Lou74

Post by Lou74 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:39 pm
Well if you don't sign the new t&cs, they shouldnt be making it any more difficult. If they are, you could put in a formal complaint. I've just re-sent my i&e to them. My review was due in October. i did send everything off to PJG, but CF didnt get it.. It was only through me chasing them that I got them to sort it out though. My i&e indicates to me that my payments should go down (we were overpaying due to a payrise last time, but now my wages have gone down due to a change in job) My allowances are near enough the same as what was agreed with PJG. I'm hoping it should be fairly straightforward!! We shall see....

harrysmummy78

Post by harrysmummy78 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:45 pm
Hi Abbiesmum :)

No they haven't contacted me I am still waiting for my welcome to Creditfix phone call lol!! Our review is due the 25th Feb I have emailed all our wage slips and also the uplift spreadsheets showing exactly what has been paid in I know to the penny!! and 6 months bank statements by registered post. Our income has increased about £150 on last year but we are having a boiler fitted next week costing £3500 so have increased our house maintenance allowance from £50 per month to £80 as everything seems to be going wrong and we can not cover it on £50 other bits and bats have increased slightly too I have added in work meals for my husband this is not included on their I&E and also a small amount for school trip costs ect. I think our payment will go up approx. £20.00 per month I will be happy with that I am worried about the bank statements though not because I have got anything to hide but I just hope they don't start pulling them to bits we do have money left at the end of the month but we save our bonus ect for birthdays/Christmas and such like, Has anyone been though a review yet?
The stress of this got too much today when I broke down while dealing with a client very embarrassing to say the least I feel like a wreck its making me ill
Inter-locking IVA approved 25th Feb 2013 - F&F offer Accepted 06th July 2017 - Completion Certificate received 20th July 2017

abbiesmum2003

Post by abbiesmum2003 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:09 pm
Ahh its causing a lot of undue stress with us too. I had bit of a breakdown at work recently too as everything getting too much again.
Im concerned te: bank statements. Again not because weve had extra income (if only!) but because they seemintent on making this difficult and i fear they will question every outgoing if its not a direct debit. "how come theres a transaction here for xxxx thats not on your direct debit list". When we got a quote from another big company they would only allow us our direct debits as outgoings, dverything else went to ivs payment. They didnt trll us about hairdressing, dentist, car maintainsnce etc, snd i fear CF may be similar. I am so anxious about it. Feel like crying and just jacking it in. Theyve oy phoned once...last sunday morning and ive had the red letter but thats all. Emails dont get replied too. Can anyone forward me (somehow) the spreadsheet that mel sorted for us? I know we had it but as overtime was unlikely given we have 3 kids to sort out i never used it but think i might start. It is such a worry especially now they seem to be saying cant save anything!!!! Hope you feel better after having a rant x i hooe you hear from them doon and itsnot too much of a change.

ridingthestorm

Post by ridingthestorm » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:36 pm
Evening all
I bite the bullet and phoned CF this afternoon for a hello chat and to answer a few questions. I spoke to a very helpful chap called Graham, we were on the phone for about half an hour discussing my concerns about the transfer and my up and coming first year review. He really put my mind at rest in regards to my first annual review. 6 months payslips and the same for bank statements. They don't go through them with a fine tooth pick as it is in his terms "a waste of time" they only look for undeclared income from a second job or windfall etc and they are pretty reasonable with allowances as long as anything over the guide line is accounted for with some form of proof eg rent last year was £400 and this year your claiming £800 (his example not mine) ..... After the long chat he has put my mind at rest and really couldn't do any more to help..... Hope this helps.... As it did for me :-)
Loved Money, Hate Credit, Road to Recovery.... IVA started 3/3/14 -- IVA F&F accepted 18/5/17 :D

abbiesmum2003

Post by abbiesmum2003 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:41 pm
Thank you. As long as the team that conduct the review have the same outlook.

grimswold

Post by grimswold » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:29 am
Problem is I have been told one thing and another thing has happened. So, whilst the customer service team are lovely and eager to help in reality it doesn't always turn out that way.

grimswold

Post by grimswold » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:31 am
Plus I still feel that they can make life more difficult if you don't sign the T&Cs and on an individual basis it would be impossible to know that. It would be interesting to see in the future what the difference between sorting-out times are between those who did and who did not sign, but this would mean a lot of people posting their experiences over the next year or so.

doritos

Post by doritos » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:53 am
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by abbiesmum2003

Thank you. As long as the team that conduct the review have the same outlook.
Remember the letter that we all got stating that all would be cool.

Its not quite turning out that way as they are making the rules up as they go along.

abbiesmum2003

Post by abbiesmum2003 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:57 am
I do remember that letter. Its in a safe place for future reference.

doritos

Post by doritos » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:15 am
I've already questioned both letters, CF are ignoring that they ever happened at the moment
13 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”