Would these documents be acceptable for my full and final phone call with Grant Thornton ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Nicolad8752

Post by Nicolad8752 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:29 am
I'm offering full and final settlement of my Iva which is with grant thornton they have called me today to arrange a phone interview next Monday however they have asked I get 3 months bank statements to them plus receipts of any bills payments I make that won't show on bank statement by Friday? I have no means of getting the statements as I don't receive paper statements and cannot remember my password for online and have to wait for a reset code to come through post, I also couldn't get to my local bank until Saturday. I can provide copies of all bills and statements of rent as well as payslips and benefits letters. But would this be acceptable or not? I don't technically use my account to pay for most things, my money goes in and I draw it out cash other than my gas and electric. As I use payment cards that I have bills/statements for. Thanks

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:56 am
Seems a bit of overkill ... but all you can do is get what you can now and produce the rest later. They will probably still want them.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Nicolad8752

Post by Nicolad8752 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:40 pm
Thanks foggy. I have managed to get onto my online banking but cannot print the statements as I don't have access to a printer (how useless do I sound) however I am emailing my documents to grant thornton and can export a copy of my statement off my online banking all this details is transactions and payments into my account. When I have exported it it just looks like a copy and paste but it pdf, it doesn't look quite like the original paper statements and dosent have the balance totals before and after transactions just a current balance at the top of the page then lists payments out and in, date and a small transaction description. If I send this along with receipts and other evidence do you think this will be enough? I don't want this process drawn out as it is stressing the life out of me. This is more hard work than any of my reviews, I have never been asked for so much information. Thanks again
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”