I need a car to get to and from work. I've been given a warning about my timekeeping.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Eammon.c

Post by Eammon.c » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:58 pm
I need a car to and from work. I've lost so much time off work this last month that I've been given a warning about my time keeping and I don't want to loose my job.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:58 pm
Are you in an IVA ? What happened to your last car ? How do you manage to get to work without the car (how far do you need to travel and at what times ) ?
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

thisusernameistaken

Post by thisusernameistaken » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:15 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by Eammon.c

I need a car to and from work. I've lost so much time off work this last month that I've been given a warning about my time keeping and I don't want to loose my job.
I'm struggling to understand why not having a car has made you late?

The two points seem unrelated.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:55 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by thisusernameistaken
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by Eammon.c

I'm struggling to understand why not having a car has made you late?

The two points seem unrelated.
Living in the sticks with no public transport would do it !
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:37 pm
If I didn't have a car I'd either be so early I couldn't get into the office or else I'd be late and I don't live in the sticks!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”