Thank you Freeman Jones

7 posts Page 1 of 1

Elp87

Post by Elp87 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:25 pm
Hi everyone. I just wanted to say a few words about freeman jones following the completion of our IVA as whenever I have been on the forum, I have only really seen negative comments. I have found that over the years there have been a lot of changes to our relationship manager which has been a bit confusing and there has been quite a lack of contact from their end but to be honest, it hasn't really caused us a problem. Whenever I have phoned, the customer service has been excellent,really friendly with warm,professional and kind staff who have really put me at ease and listened whenever there has been an issue. I got a bit of a shock when I was told that none of my changes to my employment and income had been recorded for last year despite me sending them emails of all my evidence and I was left terrified that I'd have a huge arrears bill on the completion of my iva in January. However the staff were so apologetic and went out of their way to reassure me and sort it out and I was very pleasantly surprised with the figure they came back with. I would definitely recommend freeman jones and am so relieved to be finished now. Just wanted to post something positive! Thanks for reading, Emma.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:32 pm
Thank you for posting Emma. You are right in that we are prone to post when we have something to moan about and less likely to post when things go well ( human nature I guess), so it is great to see the positives too :-)
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:48 am
Lovely to read a positive post. Well done all !
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

longslog101

Post by longslog101 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:40 am
thanks elp87 so I can add not processing documents sent to them during the course of the iVA in the list of shortcomings highlighted in the "I'm not a cheat" thread. what of those document had demonstrated you owed more but they failed to tell you and you had spent the money and then found yourself being told you owed the money or ha to extend for another year - you might not be so happy then !

it really doesn't matter how much a company apologise for not doing what they are supposed to, they get paid a lot of money in fees and should get I right the first time !

this is the post I refer to is titled "I'm not a cheat"

http://www.iva.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TO ... hichpage=1
My Blog details, the route I took before IVA, how I choose my firm, equity release advice (year 4-5), challenging the CRA's keeping IVA on credit file once gone from insolvency register

IVA ended August 2015. Would recommend McCambridge Duffy

mole

Post by mole » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:49 am
Very well done Emma and FJ

longslog101

Post by longslog101 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:23 am
Ps.. Im not victor meldrew, I forgot to say well done on achieve g the end of the tunnel [:)]
My Blog details, the route I took before IVA, how I choose my firm, equity release advice (year 4-5), challenging the CRA's keeping IVA on credit file once gone from insolvency register

IVA ended August 2015. Would recommend McCambridge Duffy

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:01 am
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by longslog101

Ps.. Im not victor meldrew, I forgot to say well done on achieve g the end of the tunnel [:)]
I am !! [:D]
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “a success story”