Post IVA Clearing

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

althas

Post by althas » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:44 pm
Hi all

I am starting to check my credit files in anticipation of things comming off later this year. But I am not sure which is the date to make sure is correct. I am currently looking at the Equifax report and have these three

Date Last Delinquent
Default Date
Date Satisfied

Thanks
There are 10 kinds of people that understand binary, those that do and those that don't

back on track

Post by back on track » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:51 pm
its the default date.make sure that's the date you officially started your iva.then its 6 years from that date it should drop off.im in the process of getting my last one to go even tho its 6 yrs 4months from my date.cahoot seem to be playing silly beggers as the have had a copy of my cc and acknowledge the fact but just keep putting up as satisfied on Equifax.equifax are a bit toothless when it comes to getting whats on there right.
cc received 6th January 2014 now upwards and onwards

althas

Post by althas » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:38 pm
Thanks Back on Track. I thought it was the date of default, but when I saw the others I started to wonder
There are 10 kinds of people that understand binary, those that do and those that don't

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:48 pm
Useful background for clearing up here:

http://pjgrecovery.com/clean-up-credit-rating.asp
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”