applied for iva now anxious

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Phat_Mylo

Post by Phat_Mylo » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:07 am
iv made the what I feel us a massive step and got the paperwork sent to me for an iva O.o just need get all paper work together.

I'm soo worried. What if it is not accepted??what could happen.

Phat_Mylo

Post by Phat_Mylo » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:17 am
Iv been asked to provide proof of childcare and I can't as it is not only via family at the minute but will be through a proper childminder in near future

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:07 am
Ask the person who provides the childcare to write a letter confirming how much they receive and what the arrangement is.
if you are moving towards using a registered childcare provider then supply a estimate of childcare costs as well so that your income and expenditure can be measured against true costs
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Shining

Post by Shining » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:27 am
always the scary part I admit but once you've collated all that is required and sent it off you've done your bit and then it's in the hands of your IP.

if a good proposal is written there is no reason your creditors will refuse it, assuming the best offer is on the table. The childcare issue does need sorting as your I&E needs to be spot on from day 1.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:25 am
Hi

If your childcare is likely to increase in the future make sure that your IP is aware and factors this extra cost into your proposal

Regards
Andam Davies
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”