No cert for > year PJG

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
7 posts Page 1 of 1

AM77

Post by AM77 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:45 am
I completed my IVA when with Melaine Giles in March 2014, it is showing as completed on my credit file and we are off the register. However still have not recieved my certificate, there was no PPI or anything I can think off to hold it up.

In October I emailed creditfix to see what the delay was and I was advised that the fault lay with PGJ as they have not started the closure process, since then I have sent chase emails and have never had anymore information.
Please advise what to do, the reason I want the certificate is to put it all behind me. Whilst the IVA is showing as closed on our credit file still showing outstanding dent from a few companies and I need the certificate in order to get our crefit file corrected.
I have no intention of borrowing again but would like this updated, any advice as trying to get hold of creditfix is not happening!!

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:53 am
OK -- if the IVA was completed before the transfer to CT then the solution lies with Melanie. There must be a copy of the completion certificate on her files.

If you are off the Register and showing s completed on credit files they must have been sent a copy. The defaults will drop off on their 6th anniversary and are, hopefully, dated on or around the start date of your IVA, which will also drop off on the 6th anniversary.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:55 am
.... oh --- I might add that this mythical "Certificate" is nothing of the sort, but is merely a statement from the IP stating that the IVA has been satisfied and that they are no longer the Supervisor --- a paragraph on a piece of A4. It might be hiding in your paperwork.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

recovering

Post by recovering » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:18 am
Have you spoken to PJG? Mel is still there as I have spoken to her I am sure if she can help she will

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:14 am
I would check your paperwork thoroughly as foggy suggests. I think you have probably received the statement without realising.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

AM77

Post by AM77 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:26 am
I was thinking on those lines, as there was lots of paperwork sent with a letter of IP, it's just when I rang creditfix to check they said PGJ had not closed it down, but if it is removed from the register then it must have been! When I emailed them again they could not even find my IVA - think I will ring PJG and see if they have a copy. Thanks very much for your help.

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:40 am
Melanie will only be too pleased to help I'm sure.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”