A good news story about CF

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Almost done now

Post by Almost done now » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:04 pm
Well I have to say I have read a lot of posts about CF, which I have to say really worried me.
I have been through a review and equity release with them and have had it confirmed that my IVA will conclude on month 60 which isn't that far off.
I have found ALL the staff I have had dealings with very polite and helpful, they may take a day or two to answer back but they do answer.
My purpose of this post it to give a little bit of hope to anyone worried about CF my answer is Don't be they were brilliant in my personal experience.
Fingers crossed my CC will be sent quickly when I've made my final payment.

hubert

Post by hubert » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:51 pm
A great post!

Brings hope to many of us no doubt :)
One pay-cheque away from oblivion!

Lou74

Post by Lou74 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:09 pm
That's really good to hear, thank you and congratulations too on your completion!
My own personal dealings with creditfix, have been positive too on the whole. I'm just approaching equity release though, and am a little worried on their interpretation of the clause. Can I ask how they dealt with it for you? What was the process and timescales involved?

Lou74

Post by Lou74 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:43 pm
Thanks for that! Out of interest, did they apply the 85% ltv when working out your equity, or was it 85% of the equity? For me, the first would mean no extension, but the second would.
I bet you can't wait for the last few payments to go now!

marathonman

Post by marathonman » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:19 pm
Good to hear .. I'm currently in the last couple of months (hopefully!) and waiting for them to get back to me regards the equity side of things. Were you with CF from the start or a transfer from PJG? Hope you get you CC quicly after your last payment
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”