Best Birthday Present

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
9 posts Page 1 of 1

in-a-mess-indeed

Post by in-a-mess-indeed » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:07 pm
WOW, CC in the post this morning on my birthday of all days, tough journey with some bumps but managed to secure nearly 30K of PPI refunds and lots of overpayments to give our creditors 80% than the estimated, saved our 50% retaining bonuses and managed to have a F & F agreed on Christmas eve 2014 using the saved funds to settle 4 years after starting, many thanks go to Sue Clay and Leighton at PJG who have been fantastic and so understanding, I follow the forum every week will continue to do so (just a little shy in my posts), Thanks to Andy and his team and "all" those that post and give up their time to help with a lifeline for those of us in need. I know PJG are a sore point for some but I can only go from my experience with them and that is to say flawless and non judgmental in every way. My wife also had a baby last week so our IVA journey has come to a massive end with an even bigger new beginning, for us making that first call was the most difficult so can only say to those thinking of taking a route to sort out finances, please don't worry about that call, our world was rock bottom until we found this forum and made the call to those that could help, our world 4 years later cannot get any higher, Thank you again to you all that give up your time and to PJG for giving us our family back with a new start [:)]
Took The plunge and made the call, changed our family life and we have never been happier. Debt free and wont go back..... IVA was by far the best thing we ever did to teach us the real value of Family and money

plasticdaft

Forum Expert

Post by plasticdaft » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:47 pm
Well done. Most popular postman ever today then!!!

Enjoy it.

Paul
Discharged today the 8th feb 2012. View is much brighter now.
Continuing to rebuild our credit worthiness.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:22 pm
Congratulations on the New Arrival (baby) and on the arrival of the certificate. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

What a week :-)
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Slowlygoingunder

Post by Slowlygoingunder » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:04 pm
[:)]wow ! Fabulous array of good news there !! What a lovely birthday present :) and congratulations on the new baby , wishing you all the best for the future ! Things are on the up :)
IVA accepted 15 April 2015

Lou74

Post by Lou74 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:22 pm
Wow, what lovely news! Congratulations on your new arrival and the completion must be the cherry on the cake!

abbiesmum2003

Post by abbiesmum2003 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:30 pm
wow what an amazing week youve had! Ive got goosebumps reading your post!!! Massive congratulations to you snd your wife on the life changing arrivals youve had!!!!

welshwiz

Post by welshwiz » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:43 pm
Congratulations on your new arrival, and the cc and happy birthday. Bet you will have a sore head tomorrow after all the celebrating you have to do.

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:22 pm
What a birthday present ! Well done and enjoy debt freedom x
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Shining

Post by Shining » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:53 pm
Fabulous post and well done completing - glad you've got your certificate a good year ahead for you x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”