IVA Complete

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
11 posts Page 1 of 1

Kazzy E

Post by Kazzy E » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:06 pm
Hi All

It's been quite a while since I came on and spoke to you all, but I thought I would visit to share my fantastic news.

After six long long years (6 years due to Northern Rock involvement) I am delighted to announce that I have finally completed my IVA.

My case was one of those transferred to Creditfix, and although it should have completed last October, due to the transfer of PJG's cases, it took longer to get it all done and dusted, but I must say, in the end Creditfix were fantastic. They were conscious that my term had overrun, and did their best to get the paperwork signed off and completed as a matter of urgency. I spoke to a guy there called Alex, who advised me in the late stages of the process and what to expect, and it was he, in the end who forwarded my completion statement. He was brilliant and customer service was second to none. As you can imagine, I was delighted to see this nondescript piece of paper, just a short statement and signed by the IP, but to me, it was worth its weight in gold.

I have written to the three credit reference agencies and all my records are now clear, and I have also been removed from the Insolvency Register. I have an EXCELLENT credit rating so that is fantastic, not that I'm rushing out to take out more credit, but it is nice to know that I am not 'branded' anymore. This has all happened since mid March so I am over the moon.

Good luck to all of you who are part way through your IVA's. If I can do it, anyone can, so stick with it and all will come good, and the feeling of euphoria is certainly worth the wait.

I wish you all the very best of luck and will drop by from time to time to see if I am able to help with any posts.

Yours happily,

Kazzy [:D]
There is light at the end of that dark tunnel. Promise.

Visit my blog at: http://kazzy.blogs.iva.co.uk/

MrsR

Post by MrsR » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:08 pm
Fantastic news Kazzy !

Congratulations to you and enjoy your debt free future :)
Started IVA 27th Feb 2012 - Due to complete 27th Jan 2018 !!

Full & Final submitted and accepted 30th March 2015, paid 10th April 2015 - 3 yrs 1 month into IVA :)

Completion Certificate received- 30th April 2015!!

relieved33

Post by relieved33 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:10 pm
That's fantastic! Five years felt like a long slog so extra well done for six!

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:31 pm
Well done Kazzy --- great post :-)

Onward and Upward !
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

MerlinL14

Post by MerlinL14 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:39 pm
Congrats Kazzy.
Last Payment made 04/12/14. Completion Certificate 25/7/15. IVA company GT. No Issues

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:16 pm
Hi Kazzy

Great positive post

Good luck for the future

Regards
Andam Davies

Slowlygoingunder

Post by Slowlygoingunder » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:30 pm
Wow well done :) day one for me !! Hope it gos as well for me :) il drink a toast for you while I'm celebrating ;)
IVA accepted 15 April 2015

dand

Post by dand » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:02 am
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by Kazzy E

Hi All

It's been quite a while since I came on and spoke to you all, but I thought I would visit to share my fantastic news.

After six long long years (6 years due to Northern Rock involvement) I am delighted to announce that I have finally completed my IVA.

My case was one of those transferred to Creditfix, and although it should have completed last October, due to the transfer of PJG's cases, it took longer to get it all done and dusted, but I must say, in the end Creditfix were fantastic. They were conscious that my term had overrun, and did their best to get the paperwork signed off and completed as a matter of urgency. I spoke to a guy there called Alex, who advised me in the late stages of the process and what to expect, and it was he, in the end who forwarded my completion statement. He was brilliant and customer service was second to none. As you can imagine, I was delighted to see this nondescript piece of paper, just a short statement and signed by the IP, but to me, it was worth its weight in gold.

I have written to the three credit reference agencies and all my records are now clear, and I have also been removed from the Insolvency Register. I have an EXCELLENT credit rating so that is fantastic, not that I'm rushing out to take out more credit, but it is nice to know that I am not 'branded' anymore. This has all happened since mid March so I am over the moon.

Good luck to all of you who are part way through your IVA's. If I can do it, anyone can, so stick with it and all will come good, and the feeling of euphoria is certainly worth the wait.

I wish you all the very best of luck and will drop by from time to time to see if I am able to help with any posts.

Yours happily,

Kazzy [:D]
couldn't agree more with Credifx's customer service - brilliant.

Alex also looked after my closure and was fantastic

Well done!
F&F Accepted on 12th March 2015!
Completion Cert arrived 26th March 2015!

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:02 am
Pleased its all done for you and now its all about living life debt free !
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

footiemad

Post by footiemad » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:27 am
Congratulations kazzy. Good luck for your future debt free life xx

country girl

Post by country girl » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:07 am
Congratulations and good luck. An excellent post.
11 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”