A little worried as I just came across this reference to EIC being would up Court.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Amandadon22

Post by Amandadon22 » Thu May 14, 2015 12:13 am
A little worried as I just came across this whilst trying to claim my spotty letter money for PPI from EIC. EXPERT INSOLVENCY CLAIMS LIMITED
On 16 December 2013, a petition was presented to Glasgow Sheriff Court by the Advocate General for Scotland for and on behalf of the Commissioners for Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs craving the Court inter alia to order that Expert Insolvency Claims Limited, 4 West Regent Street, Glasgow, G2 1RW (registered office) be wound up by the Court and to appoint a liquidator. All parties claiming an interest must lodge Answers with Glasgow Sheriff Court, 1 Carlton Place, Glasgow within 8 days of intimation, service and advertisement.

K Henderson

Officer of Revenue & Customs

HM Revenue & Customs

Debt Management & Banking

Enforcement & Insolvency

20 Haymarket Yards, Edinburgh

for Petitioner

Reference: 1064259 NAS
Does anyone know what address to use for EIC now or even expert insolvency claims, that they are supposedly now. Has anyone sent any info about this company to the financial ombudsman. Why did GT use them.??

lifenoteasy

Post by lifenoteasy » Thu May 14, 2015 6:18 am
EIC was a trading name of Crditfix and is still showing on their data protection registration.

However my understanding is that it was sold at the end of January 2015 to another company.
IVA started March 2011, Completed March 2016 and certificate issued 11 days after final payment. It was not always easy but then some of the best decisions aren't.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”