Should our full and final offer be accepted, what are our financial responsibilities afterwards ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Hayley.gb

Post by Hayley.gb » Sat May 16, 2015 9:42 pm
We are in the process of a full and final settlement with pay plan, we have just returned the signed paperwork to them so we expect a meeting date shortly. Should the offer be accepted what are our financial responsibilities after the final payment is made? My husband may get a bonus and pay increase in August would they be entitled to any?
Many thanks

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat May 16, 2015 9:49 pm
After the F&F has been accepted and the payment made the IVA will conclude and you have no responsibility towards the IVA, thereafter, with regard to declaring or sharing earned income. However, until you get the certificate, which can take some months, you will still have to pay over any windfalls or after acquired assets.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Sun May 17, 2015 6:08 am
Hi

As Foggy states you are still under the terms of your IVA until it has concluded and you have received your completion certificate

Regards
Andam Davies

MKM76

Post by MKM76 » Sun May 17, 2015 4:26 pm
Hi I had a F&F offer accepted on Thursday and I asked the GT staff to clarify this exact question and they said that earnings and expenditure would no longer be of their interest but windfalls, lottery winnings, PPI, Inheritance etc would be.

Good Luck !
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”