Creditfix and equity release

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1

fruitloop

Post by fruitloop » Tue May 19, 2015 8:34 am
I wondered if anyone who has been through equity release with Creditfix would be able to tell me please, how long it takes after valuation and statements have been submitted to get a decision on whether a 12 month extension is required?

Lou74

Post by Lou74 » Tue May 19, 2015 1:23 pm
Hi Fruitloop.
I went through equity release with CF last month. I got a reply in about 10 days to tell me there was no equity to release. I did chase them up after a week, and got my reply soon after that.

fruitloop

Post by fruitloop » Tue May 19, 2015 3:03 pm
Hi Lou74
Thanks for replying.
We emailed all the documents off yesterday and heard back this afternoon that there is no equity to release. Can't believe that come November it will all be over. Praise where praise is due, Creditfix have been very efficient in dealing with our IVA's. Not wanting to wish our lives away but roll on the next six months.

Lou74

Post by Lou74 » Tue May 19, 2015 4:21 pm
Oh wow, that was quick! Great news! Its such a relief isnt it? Almost the same as that initial call to say the IVA was approved!
Hoping the next few months fly by, without any nasty surprises. Have you sorted your PPI yet? I'm just waiting to hear back from Clifford Watts, but Mel has told me its nearly complete.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue May 19, 2015 4:37 pm
Great news Fruitloop :-)
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

fruitloop

Post by fruitloop » Tue May 19, 2015 4:47 pm
Thank you! Yes the relief is huge, finally see an end to it all. Although I haven't contributed a lot to this forum, it has been a source of strength every single day of our IVA's, without the comfort I have gained from the wealth of knowledge on here then I would not have made it to this point.
Lou74, PPI hasn't been mentioned, before we were transferred to Creditfix, pjg asked if there was any PPI to claim and we said no so that was the last time it was mentioned.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”