Is it normal for IP to request all yearly statements in last year ? Will it be extended again ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Desperado 77

Post by Desperado 77 » Fri May 22, 2015 1:05 pm
Hello,

My husband has been paying his iva for over 5 years. It was extended last year for a further 12 months due to not being able to remortgage. He has 3 payments to go to complete the extension of 12 months. Is it normal for our IP to request all the yearly statement / earnings etc? They have requested it earlier than usual . . .And is there a chance the iva will be extended again? Thanks

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Fri May 22, 2015 1:07 pm
I doubt there will be any more extensions and I can only assume the IP is working towards closure. He/she can check if the overtime modification has been adhered to and be ready to close the file as soon as possible after the last payment.

Check with your IP but there may be nothing to worry about.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri May 22, 2015 2:00 pm
The IP will just check that all overtime and / or bonus payments have been accounted for. Nothing to worry about.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”