I am with DFD, my last payment was in March now feeling fobbed off about receiving CC

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Emma.cl

Post by Emma.cl » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:12 pm
I am with Dfd my last payment was in March 2015. I was told that I should receive my cc within six weeks. I was then told another four weeks. I rang them last week to be told my ip was not happy with some fees and was looking into it then it would have to go back to the closure team. I have payed into my iva for seven years done the extension and now feel like I keep getting fobbed off.I was told to ring back in two weeks so I'll see what happens next friday

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:19 pm
I would chase regularly --- squeaky wheels often get more oil !
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

fisherman

Post by fisherman » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:18 pm
Hi Emma.cl I am in the same position as you paid a F&F on the 10th of june 7 was told the same as you would receive our cc within six weeks when i rang today was told it had not yet got a dedicated person to look at our case yet & whoever had told us 6 weeks had given us the wrong information & it could be up to 6 months but they would ring me in 2 weeks with a update or if they needed any more info? would be in touch by letter , was promised a call today but did not happen had to call them myself to be told this new info feeling very let down by dfd up untill now ( the so called end ) everything could not have been better with them

Lisa Thomas

Industry Expert

Post by Lisa Thomas » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:45 am
Hi Emma I would send them a written complaint by recorded delivery. Stress that you want a satisfactory written explanation as to the delay and date as to when the CC will be sent to you. Mention that you will be escalating for formal complaint against your Supervisor if complaint not deal with properly.
I'm a licensed IP with 16+ yrs at Neville & Co covering the South West area. I have a YouTube channel with advisory videos on here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMPTTu ... Z5k9ZcC2MA http://www.nevilleco.co.uk 01752 786800 Lisa@nevilleco.co.uk

Evette Everest

Post by Evette Everest » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:46 pm
Dear Emma.cl,

Please contact me directly via the email address in my profile. This will allow me to discuss your issue in further depth.

Regards,
Evette Everest
Debt Free Direct
Forum Customer Support
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”