Is there anything I can do to speed up receipt of CC from DVD ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Emma.cl

Post by Emma.cl » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:18 pm
I have just contacted DVD and they are now telling me that there is a claims issue that they need to resolve and I should receive cc within 6to8 weeks. I made my last payment in March.is there anything I can do to speed this up

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:24 pm
I am afraid not -- they are waiting for a creditor to respond and it is beyond their and your control.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

fisherman

Post by fisherman » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:55 pm
Hi Emma
We are also with DFD & we have got the exact same responce as you told they have to give this creditor a further 28 days to make a claim before they can close our IVA then should get our CC 14 days after that

Emma.cl

Post by Emma.cl » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:57 pm
Dfd are changing their excuses every time I contact them. Last time I posted Evett Everett told me to contact her directly via her email in which I did.The response was that they were experiencing technical problems and would flag my case as a priority.they also told me in April they had a claims issue and to allow until the end of April. I asked why does it effect my closure and was told that it shouldn't but to allow another 6to 8 weeks.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”