How long is the maximum time in which the completion certificate must be issued ?,

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

lukzoli

Post by lukzoli » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:34 pm
Hi there!I am in IVA since 3 years!My family is on the way to offer a lump sum to pay all the remaining amount aproximately 3800 GBP.I am dealing with DFD and a read a lot off negativ feedback about the completing certification is not provided in time!Please let me know after the UK law how long should be the maximum time until theIVA completion certificate must to be issued?Can I transfer my IVA to another company if I am not happy with DFD(in case of the certificate is delaying???)To be honestI am not in UK anymore went back in my original country but still I am paying my IVA,but never know and in the future may I come back in UK and I want to start a new debt free life!
Lukacs

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:42 pm
Most IP firms want deeds of assignment signed allowing them to pursue PPI after cloosure of the IVA. If your full and final is accepted DFD will be able to issue the certificate quite quickly especially if you sign what they need.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:47 pm
You cannot change firms and have to work with DFD to obtain your certificate. Remember that they have many more clients than those who complain here who are happy -- and you could be one of those :-)
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Evette Everest

Post by Evette Everest » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:51 am
Hi lukzoli,
Please drop me an email (address is in my profile), with all your contact details and I will get in touch to discuss your issue further.
Look forward to speaking to you soon.
Regards,
Debt Free Direct
Forum Customer Support
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”