Will delay by GT in sending letter regarding house valuation extend my payments ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

tarasue

Post by tarasue » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:33 am
I have been expecting a letter from GT regarding house valuation, I am past month 54 and hope this delay won't extend my payments any more than they should. Is this normal?

footiemad

Post by footiemad » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:44 am
I would contact them rather than just wait incase it has been overlooked. I am soon to be in the same position ie November and I wll just obtain a mortgage redemption figure, 2 valuations, do the maths and forward them on to mt iva provider. Scary times! Back to your original question, just because your valuation hasn't beem done, it should not mean that you have to pay for more months unless of course you have equity and need to address this by way of an additional 12 months.

bombshell

Post by bombshell » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:51 pm
I was with GT...

The thing with GT is you sometimes have to chase them. But in my experience with GT don't wait for them to contact you, you should contact them. That way you can't be held responsible for withholding information.

I got my request relatively quickly and on-time....
IVA commenced April 2009 and completion certificate issued on the 25th August 2015..

PPI still on-going

I'm there....
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”