Once I have my CC and I'm off the register, would I be able to apply for a phone contract ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Liz.rn

Post by Liz.rn » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:12 pm
Hi all my final payment is due to leave the bank today!my IVA is with Creditfix. My 6 years will officially be up on the 26th of October can't quite believe ive made it! Just the wait for the completion certificate. I am hoping there will be no issues but you never can tell, i have been intouch and checked whether they need anything and have been told no despite recieving a review pack which they have confirmed was an admin error, i have this in an email just incase so heres hoping.
I too was transered from another company but have had little trouble with creditfix despite some of the posts ive read on here.
I would like to thank everyone involved in the forum it really has kept me saine over the last 6 years. To be honest i dont know what i would of done without it, its a great comfort to know your not alone.

Once I get my certificate (see im thinking positive) and i'm off the register would I be able to apply for a phone contract? I am a mortgauge holder with all payments made on time everytime and on the electrol role.

Once again thank you all and wishing all of you good luck on your journey!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:51 pm
Hi,

You should not have a problem with a mobile contract once you have that certificate and you are off the register and your credit rating is ok.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”