Credit reports

8 posts Page 1 of 1

bergy

Post by bergy » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:14 pm
Ok, is it possible to get addicted to credit report sites?

I have just about got mine sorted but get soooo much pleasure at looking at them that I can't bring myself to cancel the subscriptions [:D][:D]

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:24 pm
I have certainly cancelled mine (apart from Noddle as it is free!) Can't afford the extra expense!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:32 pm
Hi there, I have only ever used Noddle really due to it being free and I did buy the £2 reports once to get them sorted. Clear Score is another free one you can also register for and take a look at.

Whatever makes you happy so you carry on looking you've worked hard for them to look like that.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:43 pm
I've got Clear Score as well - think it is quite good.
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

longslog101

Post by longslog101 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:56 am
Which CRA's does clear score use ?

I just read their T&C's and it seems they reserve the right to sell said acquired information to every man and his dog. This of you who use the service, do you get bombarded with crap ? Just a it uneasy about my financial information being spread to the 4 corners......
My Blog details, the route I took before IVA, how I choose my firm, equity release advice (year 4-5), challenging the CRA's keeping IVA on credit file once gone from insolvency register

IVA ended August 2015. Would recommend McCambridge Duffy

plasticdaft

Forum Expert

Post by plasticdaft » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:41 am
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by longslog101

Which CRA's does clear score use ?

I just read their T&C's and it seems they reserve the right to sell said acquired information to every man and his dog. This of you who use the service, do you get bombarded with crap ? Just a it uneasy about my financial information being spread to the 4 corners......
Do they not all pass information around??

Paul
Discharged today the 8th feb 2012. View is much brighter now.
Continuing to rebuild our credit worthiness.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:18 pm
I have signed up to it and have had no problems with any details being sent to anyone as I've received no rubbish at all. I'm pretty sure Lesley has signed up to it as well and has had no problems.
Bob Marley.

Shining

Post by Shining » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:36 pm
Hi there, no no problems here, only checked a couple of times to be fair but no junk so far *touches wood
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “friends corner”