I'm lost and really worried as no one bothers to answer calls or emails about my overdue CC.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
7 posts Page 1 of 1

younis77

Post by younis77 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:09 pm
HI
I WAS Vardennuttal customer and made my last payment back in September 2015 and still chasing for my completion certificate, in January I was promised that they just finalising my case and I should received the certificate shortly, when I got in touch again last week, i’ve been told that Varden Nuttall went into administration and They advised me to get in touch with the Joint Administrators are Paul Boyle and Tom Bowes of Harrisons Business Recovery and Insolvency Limited and Ben Woolrych and Phil Pierce of FRP Advisory LLP in regards my completion dates, I called, emailed them but no one bother to answer my calls or emails, and i'm lost and getting really worried.

Thank you
YOUNIS

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:27 pm
I imagine they are being bombarded with queries and hope they will be able to respond shortly once a new supervising IP has been appointed.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:10 pm
Hi and welcome

I am sure this will be sorted as soon as possible and you will get your completion soon.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

younis77

Post by younis77 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:01 pm
Dear All,

Thank you very much for getting involve and replying to my post.

What concern me now what would happen if they cant sort out the company that went i to administration does that mean I have to start all over again ? Or is the money I paid for 6 years are protected ? Shall I kust wait and see or do I need to take an action ?

Thanks
Younis
YOUNIS

Shining

Post by Shining » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:07 pm
Hi there, I'm sure your money is safe and from what I understand your IVA is complete and you're just awaiting your certificate of completion.

Hang in there but equally don't let them forget you.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:12 pm
The money will be protected and you will carry on and get your CC as soon as things have settled down. A new IP has to be appointed by the administrators, which will take a little time.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Lisa Thomas

Industry Expert

Post by Lisa Thomas » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:55 pm
I suspect the Administration will delay matters a little bit whilst cases are administered by the Administrators or sold on.

If your calls and e-mails aren't being answered I can only suggest you post a formal chaser by recorded delivery.
I'm a licensed IP with 16+ yrs at Neville & Co covering the South West area. I have a YouTube channel with advisory videos on here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMPTTu ... Z5k9ZcC2MA http://www.nevilleco.co.uk 01752 786800 Lisa@nevilleco.co.uk
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”