I was taken aback by accusing letter sent to me by SHL. Do they have some power over my IVA ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Avril.pg

Post by Avril.pg » Sun May 22, 2016 12:20 pm
I have been dealing with SHL with regard to PPI.I have received a letter from SHL informing me that a lender has paid to me in error the refund of PPI and should I fail to contact SHL immediately to discuss returning these funds, then I could be in breach of my IVA and Aperture would be informed. I have a copy of the letter from the lender telling me that the notification of the upheld complaint has been sent to Aperture and that they are awaiting the return of acceptance and bank details etc for payment. It states categorically that the monies will be paid directly to my IP and this is just a copy for my records. I contacted the lender directly and was told that no cheque had been issued to anyone at this point and that it would be completed in any case by electronic transfer. I contacted Aperture who said they would in turn deal with this but I was quite taken a back by the accusing letter sent to me me by SHL. I now wish to have no further dealings with them but will state tht should Aperture require any further information from me then I am only to happy to oblige to the best of my ability. Can I do this or do SHL have some power over my IVA

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun May 22, 2016 2:31 pm
Hi,

SHL have no power over your IVA, it is between you and Aperture.

Speak to the latter tomorrow about this and tell them that if it's not sorted to your satisfaction you will be making a complaint.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”