Credit Fix I&E form

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
9 posts Page 1 of 1

flossom

Post by flossom » Sun May 22, 2016 6:17 pm
Hi,

We have just received our review I&E form and the covering letter just asks for 6 months bank statements and doesn't mention wage slips or P60.
The main query I have is that there is a section in allowances for gifts...has anybody every put a figure in there and it has been granted? I don't know whether to just put in £10 and see if they knock it back

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun May 22, 2016 6:21 pm
We had £10 for "sundries" -- but I doubt they would allow a specific sum for gifts.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun May 22, 2016 6:28 pm
I never had a section for gifts at all. For Christmas and Birthdays you need to save from your allowances if you can.

For my part I do internet surveys and convert the points to vouchers at the end of the year and give those out as Christmas gifts.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

flossom

Post by flossom » Sun May 22, 2016 6:32 pm
There is a lot of sections which I'm surprised to see...like gifts, alcohol, lottery, postage and window cleaner! Think I will just keep to my old PJG one and they can juggle the figures themselves!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun May 22, 2016 6:37 pm
I never claimed for anything like this - did dental, hairdressers, opticians, prescriptions and that's the lot. Was allowed to have pet insurance and pet food separately from the household groceries.
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun May 22, 2016 6:38 pm
Wow ! I didn't get any of those !
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

flossom

Post by flossom » Sun May 22, 2016 6:44 pm
its a bit daunting to be faced with all these blank spaces! I knew exactly where I was with my other form. I will be making a few photocopies and having a play around with my figures to make it look suitable. Im not going to be claiming for things I don't spend money on like cigarettes and newspapers but thought the gifts section was worth a cheeky shot. I pay the window cleaner via bank transfer and that shows on my statements so I will be claiming for that

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun May 22, 2016 6:57 pm
I had a basic Sky allowance. mobile phone, social allowance, car breakdown, tax and MOT and insurance and servicing.
Bob Marley.

recovering

Post by recovering » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:14 pm
I was with PJG now Creditfix, I just put a small amount in every box! Some match up with old PJG some don't,
I have had no change in payments for 2 reviews
I can't say I fully understand how they calculate it as my wages fluctuate
I also don't want to rock the boat!
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”