I have recently run into a situation I never expected

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Laurence.91

Post by Laurence.91 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:36 pm
I have recently run into a situation that I never expected I ended my tenancy to where I am living to move closer to my children ( I don't own my own home). A new landlord had agreed to rent me a flat given full knowledge of my personal circumstances where I was paying six months in advance (my IVA Accountant is where of this the money is coming from a pension fund and I am fortunate this money is protected)but has since changed his mind.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:20 pm
Hi and welcome,

Has he said why he has changed his mind? I'm afraid that other than try somewhere else or use a possible guarantor there doesn't seem to be much you can do about it.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:02 pm
Very frustrating for you O am sure. Unfortunately landlords tend to stay away from those of us in IVAs ... a private landlord is your best solution if at all possible
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:49 am
Hi and welcome, you say you've given up your present tenancy, does this mean you will now be homeless?

Is there a friend/family member that can help out at all?
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”