Feedback and advice welcomed about an 'innovative new product', ie a loan to pay off IVA.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Slekclarke

Post by Slekclarke » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:52 pm
Received an email of Aperture advising as I hae just entered my fourth year I qualify for an innovative new product from Sprout Loans. Where I can pay off my IVA 2 years early with a loan from them and build up my credit score in the process.
Has anyone heard or done this? I like the idea as my IVA would be finished so am not restricted by the rules of an IVA, I also like the fact I would be debt free in 2 years rather than the 3 if I can't remortgage. I know I being paying fixed interest terms, but surely I wouldn't be offered it if my payments were going to rise? I welcome peoples feedback and comments on this.
4 years in :lol:

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:56 pm
As per your previous posts - I personally would not touch this with a ten foot barge pole! The idea is to be totally debt free at the end. Your credit record will still be shot for the entire six years regardless of when you finish.

I would certainly not be lining pockets of those linked to your IVA company.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”