Can Cleardebt delay my completion . I completed a F&F in October 2015.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

dipsy

Post by dipsy » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:58 pm
I completed an F&F in October last year under Cleardebt. I have still not received my completion certificate and after several unanswered emails to Aperture I finally managed to get hold of them on the phone. They are now saying that they cannot complete my IVA unless I sign a form regarding PPI because of a pending court case. Apparently signing my life and rights to PPI claims away via Cleardebt is not sufficient. Is this correct and can they delay my completion?
Take what life throws at you and hold your head up high. You're only human after all!!!

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:42 pm
This is currently normal procedure and, yes, they can withold the completion certificate until the PPI is either assigned to them or that they are satisfied it has been dealt with.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:49 pm
Yes, Foggy is correct - sign that form and the completion will be on its way to you.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

dipsy

Post by dipsy » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:49 pm
Thanks guys. I will do that. A bit ****ty that I have had to wait nearly a year for it though! They are definitely behind and probably have to wait a further three months after they receive the signed letter!
Take what life throws at you and hold your head up high. You're only human after all!!!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”