I have tried and tried, unsuccessfully, to get remortgage rejections.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Tracy.d

Post by Tracy.d » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:43 pm
I am in an iva for the past 6yrs. I am in it with my ex partner who is at the moment in st Georges hospital had a triple bypass. Iva is due to finish this yr but i was not aware that we have to remortgage for £16500.00. I have tried and tried and unable to getv2 rejection letters and now my iva company will take action if i can not produce them. I am at the end of my tether. Please gelp

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:59 pm
Hi,

So sorry to hear about your husband and hope he makes a full recovery.

You should be able to get at least one rejection from your current mortgage lender. I would speak to your IP again and explain the circumstances and hopefully they will be sympathetic. Give them a call tomorrow.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:01 pm
Don't forget as well that your IVA's will be separate not joint.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:09 pm
Hi -- are your providers aware of the current health situation ? Might I ask who they are ? I feel, in the current market, they should be well aware of the difficulties in getting rejections on paper, and also should know that a remortgage will not be forthcoming in any event. Given your ex's health they could be a little more helpful!

I would drop a line to either Ryan or Shaun -- who are both whole of market brokers. Although experienced and very successful in placing mortgages for ex IVA'ers they might also know who might furnish a rejection letter or two.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”