GREG CREDITFIX

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
33 posts Page 1 of 3

ivamess

Post by ivamess » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:16 am
Greg please, I beg you, dont send our red letters with the IVA number showing clearly. Everyone round here will find out and we will be so ashamed. It will be the talk of several villages. How can your company do this to people??????

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:19 am
Have you contacted Greg direct? I agree wholeheartedly with you though and you can only hope the postman doesn't actually know what an IVA is.

Hoping Greg sees this post too to ensure this ceases to happen as lots of people are like myself and told nobody of our money problems and how we were resolving them.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Lou74

Post by Lou74 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:40 am
Yes, I just put on the other thread, my parents are regularly in my house looking after my children whilst I work. They do not know about my IVA, and I would be devastated if they found out.

recovering

Post by recovering » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:42 am
Ivamess mine DOES NOT show anything apart from my name and address hoping yours is the same

ivamess

Post by ivamess » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:07 am
Hi folks, the red envelopes came and DID NOT show the IVA information, so please dont worry too much. The postie however did remark on the red envelopes so I said it must be advertising or something :)

Lou74

Post by Lou74 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:20 pm
I have just got mine, and you can clearly see the IVA ref number. Its in a great big envelope and looks so unusual, not at all like junk mail. I just thank god my parents weren't here or they would have thought, Whats this??? I'm really quite annoyed at this infringement of my privacy. Unacceptable.
I have also posted this on the other thread, to ensure the creditfix rep sees it. I know nothing can be done about it now, but I would like to know their point of view on this??? Completely unprofessional and not at all how I am used to being treated.

harrysmummy78

Post by harrysmummy78 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:30 pm
Also just received mine what a joke!! not impressed one bit and glad I was here to pick it up you couldn't actually see our full names but the IVA reference stuck out like a sore thumb
Inter-locking IVA approved 25th Feb 2013 - F&F offer Accepted 06th July 2017 - Completion Certificate received 20th July 2017

Lou74

Post by Lou74 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:34 pm
My first name, middle name and surname are all showing along with the ref number. No matter how I try and put the letter back in the envelope, its still showing, even if its completely straight. I await their response to this.

abbiesmum2003

Post by abbiesmum2003 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:40 pm
Glad im not the only one. Thought i was being petty.

ivamess

Post by ivamess » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:55 pm
That's disgusting and I thank my lucky stars it didn't happen to me. If I had not seen the email the red envelope would have gone in the junk mail bin/shredder. What are they playing at? A trifolded piece of paper in a normal envelope would have sufficed and would have been more obvious as a piece of business mail.

saltyseaplumbs

Post by saltyseaplumbs » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:14 pm
What are you lot all about? I received I red envelope as well. Mine was from Virgin Media. I didn’t open because I am not with virgin media, nor do I have any intention of signing up. But at no point was I worried about what anyone on my street thought about this red envelop coming through my door, nor did I make a complaint to VM.

IVA companies are there to help you get out of debt. The last thing you should be worried about is what colour of envelop it comes in. also I reckon Credifx have over 20,000 clients and so far you lot are the only ones complaining about the colour of the envelops.

Do your parents open your mail? Is everyone in the village monitor the colour of everyone mail?

If you understood the phycology of people who are if crippling debt, they tend to try and avoid opening official looking post for fear of it being bills, court orders etc. that’s generally how many people’s debts get out of hand. That’s why company use different coloured envelops. I agree red is a very vivid colour. But that’s no reason to kick up a stink over nothing.

Maybe a soft lilac would be better?
just trying to help

Cath

Post by Cath » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:24 pm
Hey saltyseaplum, clearly you haven't received the CreditFix red envelope. It is enormous and very clearly through the envelope window, it says IVA12345.

I think most of us on here understand the psychology of people in crippling debt because we have been those people.
7 year IVA completed in December 2016 - there is light at the end of that tunnel

nicklaus8

Post by nicklaus8 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:26 pm
I agree with salty sea baws. If your Mother is opening your mail you have more to be concerned about than a red envelope. Just tell them it's an early Valentine's card or something. And unless they're in a IVA themselves thith the same company, why would they recognise the referenve number?..get a grip.

saltyseaplumbs

Post by saltyseaplumbs » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:29 pm
define enormous? A2 size? A1?

i will admit it sound a bit careless with the ref number. maybe creditfix would consider printing the ref at the bottom of the page instead in future to avoid this happening in the future?
just trying to help

ivamess

Post by ivamess » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:32 pm
Erm, I don't think people are worried about the colour of the envelope. IT IS THE FACT THAT THE WORDS IVA123456 SHOW THROUGH AND ANYONE CAN READ IT. It is NOT ACCEPTABLE for something like this to show through especially if you live in a place where the postie can see it and tell the entire community you are in an IVA, or your parents can see it and realise you are in an IVA. The red envelope is NOT THE PROBLEM. It is the information that is so clearly on display for anyone and everyone to see.
33 posts Page 1 of 3
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”