Creditors Meeting Tomorrow !!! Accepted !!!

41 posts Page 1 of 3

sblack

Post by sblack » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:11 pm
Hello all,

Well here we are at last. Our creditors meeting is tomorrow at midday. To be honest we are scared silly of what might happen if our proposal is rejected as BR is not an option (Jobs). But we have to look on the bright side and hope everything goes smoothly. No doubt we will have to do without much sleep tonight but that will all be worth while if it goes well tomorrow.
Melanie is our IP so we are depending on her fantastic expertise to help us get through. Her record is really second to none.
Lastly we would like to thank you all for the support and the boosts we have received by reading about others experiences on the forum.
Fingers crossed.
Thank you.
Last edited by sblack on Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it’d be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

gavin

Post by gavin » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:13 pm
good luck
Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.

aguise

Post by aguise » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:28 pm
All the best for tomorrow. You have the best working for your interests so stay cool. Let us know asap I will be watching.

Ang
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

lily

Post by lily » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:42 pm
Good luck
lily

Shining

Post by Shining » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:05 pm
You really are in good hands, try and get some rest tonight, honestly tomorrow will soon be here and all positive thoughts coming your way. Let us know a.s.a.p and we can all send our congratulations.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

sblack

Post by sblack » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:13 pm
Thank you for all your good wishes.

It is a horrible thought to know that others will decide on your future. It really is a case of our lives in their hands!!

I know that they are very capable hands and that Melanie will do her best but who knows how the creditors will vote.

Please send positive thoughts our way and we will let you know the result as soon as we do!
"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it’d be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:20 pm
There are big positive thoughts coming from me and all of my staff for your meeting tomorrow, and we will let you know the outcome as soon as possible. At least it is the 14th of March and not the 13th!
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

sblack

Post by sblack » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:25 pm
Thanks Melanie.

That same thought went through our minds too when we found out the date of the meeting.

We really do appreciate all the support we have got from everyone on your team it really has been great.

Thank you!

rollercoasterride

Post by rollercoasterride » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:39 pm
All the best sblack!! It's ours too tomorrow at 11.00am so I know exactly what you are going thru. Don't know if we'll sleep much tonight either but hey it'll be worth it hopefully!!

Fingers crossed for you.

sblack

Post by sblack » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:44 pm
Good Luck for tomorrow rollercoasterride.
Let us know the outcome.

rollercoasterride

Post by rollercoasterride » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:51 pm
Will do! It'll be evening when I log on tho cos i'm at work during the day. Got 2 weeks off tho after tomorrwoow so hopefully it'll be a stress free fortnight when I can just chill and enjoy myself with my family.

lily

Post by lily » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:36 pm
Good luck for tomorrow
lily

maxdebt

Post by maxdebt » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:13 am
Good luck to you both for today. [;)]
My thanks to Melanie and her team :)

cat 1

Post by cat 1 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:48 am
good luck today x

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:56 am
Good luck to you both for today.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.
41 posts Page 1 of 3
Return to “IVA approved!”