Has anyone used creditfix for iva ?

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Jo Notcutt

Post by Jo Notcutt » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:39 pm
going through process with creditfix Glasgow company , has anyone used them ?
Jo

Tina Shortland

Post by Tina Shortland » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:38 pm
Hi Jo - welcome to the forum :-)

I haven't seen anyone mention them on here but I am sure someone will have. Have you visited www.iva.com to have a look if there are any reviews for them?

It is always advisable to speak to more than one company so you can compare what you are told and how you feel about each one but that is of course entirely up to you. Geographical location usually isn't an issue unless you are self employed and a face to face meeting is necessary, however there are IPs on here who also have offices in Scotland.

Best wishes,
Regards, Tina Shortland, Debt Advisory Manager for Melanie Giles at Debt Advice TV.

If you’re looking for effective debt related information, articles and news, then go now to our on-line advice service at www.debtadvicetv.com

If you’re ready to ask us for specific advice or help, then get in touch at www.call-me.debtadvicetv.com so you can start to free yourself from the stress and anxiety of overwhelming debt.

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:05 pm
If you live in Scotland you will not be entering an IVA but a Trust Deed. It is similar in what it achieves and like the IVA it is worth shopping around and checking different firms.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:17 pm
If you do a search on the forum it appears they have had bad press in the past and are one of the companies who used to be, at least, in the habit of cold calling (not usually a good omen).

Things might have changed -- but it is always best, as advised above, to shop around.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA postbag for august”