Just Lending

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
7 posts Page 1 of 1

recovering

Post by recovering » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:44 pm
I seem to have upset Just Lending because I don't want to take out a loan for 3 years!
I have been reminded that my IVA will be on my credit record for another 15 months and the extension is only if I cant remortgage .
Even though their own offer stated a Remortgage would not be affordable or viable .
I may be slightly sensitive but the tone of the email has irritated me immensely. Can I assume the 8000 they have offered me is the amount I need to try and release as a remortgage?
I never asked for the introduction and it has taken a flipping age to get to this point.
I pay my 61st payment on Tuesday !

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:04 pm
No -- the sums do not always tally as the amount they are prepared to lend will be limited by the amount of risk they are willing to take.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

recovering

Post by recovering » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:09 pm
Hi Foggy, thanks for the reply. so again I just have to wait? The email said they would refer me back to creditfix. I was going to try and get the rejections but I don't know how much still....I would laugh but its getting a bit wearing

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:13 pm
Denise.8 wrote:
Hi Foggy, thanks for the reply. so again I just have to wait? The email said they would refer me back to creditfix. I was going to try and get the rejections but I don't know how much still....I would laugh but its getting a bit wearing

One poster recently mentioned that they applied online and didn't get past the criteria selection screen, which basically said forget it you are in an IVA -- they screenshotted these and the IP was happy. CF do seem reasonable (better to speak on the phone, as you know communication and speed are not a strong point). Worth asking if that would be OK.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

recovering

Post by recovering » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:14 pm
I have a screenshot of HSBC saying we can't continue your app online and another with the IVA question on saying no way, I tried the Chelsea but it is telling me I've entered info wrong and I have no clue what :D It actually is difficult to find a screen with the IVA question on. most ask you to tick that you haven't been in one and you cant continue without ticking! I am giving myself a headache!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:50 am
Have you had a rejection from your own lender? I got one from mine.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

recovering

Post by recovering » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:35 am
Hi Kallis until I'm told how much I need to release I can't really do anything!
My 61st payment is due on Tues !
I have more equity than my current outstanding mortgage.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”