Variation Meeting- monthly payment too high

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
1 post Page 1 of 1

annierose

Post by annierose » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:00 pm
i posted this in wrong section earlier!
I was transfered to Creditfix from PJG before which we had been in ongoing discussion with PJG about our payments being too high and submitted a new I &e and as advised continued paying the monthly figure which was surplus on the I&e plus any uplifts from wages. We didn't gear from PGJ for ages and then we had a letter to say we were transfered.
Creditfix advised that there were arrears on the account built up from not making the full monthly payments ( 3 months of which were a payment break after my son was born- but they seemed to have no record of this) they were very helpful and sent us new I&E forms right away and asked for 6 month wage slips to review the account and propese a variation to extend the IVA by 6 months to clear the arrears.
However I've recieved a copy if the variation proposal with the original monthly figure and called today to ask and they confirmed the monthly payment was correct. I'm going to calm back tomorrow as the case worker wasn't in the office but I'm guessing they don't agree with the I&e form we submitted? there's about £140 difference between what we can pay and the figure they think we should pay. It won't be so bad some months as the 50% we get to keep from bonus payments will cover it but other months we will run out of money before the end if the month!!!
Has anyone had their monthly payments reduced in a variation meeting?
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”