Shop direct

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
7 posts Page 1 of 1

Oya

Post by Oya » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:06 pm
As i am waiting my creditors meeting i was reading some of the old posts in the forum.. ive seen a few post about shop direct rejects iva if a recent purchase made. I have shop direct as creditors not a big share but still git concerned if they would say no to me as well as i ve made purchase september and november rather big spent. (Laptop and vax vacum cleaner).
Has anyone got experience with shop direct? How do they usually respond?
I think i will be spending next 3 weeks worrying about all sort of things.. :(

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:37 pm
As you say, Oya, they don't usually have enough percentage of the vote to make a difference.

Try to put the IVA out of your mind ( difficult I know) .... most of us had very clean houses just before our meetings :-)
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Oya

Post by Oya » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:46 pm
Foggy wrote:
As you say, Oya, they don't usually have enough percentage of the vote to make a difference.

Try to put the IVA out of your mind ( difficult I know) .... most of us had very clean houses just before our meetings :-)
I watched every tv show ihave missed last year as lots sleepless night .. i must have read all the post here as well. They only share £900 out of £31k but still if big creditors didnt vote i wouldnt want to rejected just for shop direct.

recovering

Post by recovering » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:12 pm
I remember the sleepless nights! We all worried about being rejected but your IVA firm wouldn't put a proposal forward if they weren't confident. Fingers crossed for you!

Oya

Post by Oya » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:15 pm
Denise.8 wrote:
I remember the sleepless nights! We all worried about being rejected but your IVA firm wouldn't put a proposal forward if they weren't confident. Fingers crossed for you!
Thank you very much. I dont know how it will past those 3 weeks. I am so glad i found this forum and be able to talk my worries with people knows exactly how i feel..

recovering

Post by recovering » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:18 pm
I was a mess! 5 years on I can still remember!

Oya

Post by Oya » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:33 pm
Denise.8 wrote:
I was a mess! 5 years on I can still remember!
Its better during week days. Busy going work, daughters school and everything.. i will hang on there :)
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”