- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 3:52 pm
We wanted to look into getting a Shared ownership house, but it seems we are told we can’t until 3 years after when the IVA was meant to finish! I have great credit score but wouldn’t be the lead on the mortgage so not sure if that counts towards anything?
Could someone point us in the right direction if this is the case or not
- Posts: 477
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:03 pm
Feel free to contact us with regards to your query. We have helped Clients purchase shared ownership properties following IVAs previously.
- Posts: 22160
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
- Posts: 5393
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:26 am
You might find this quick video I made about cleaning up your credit record useful:
Noddle and Clearscore are also free credit agencies to consider using:
Get advice from different advisers-Ryan or Shaun should be able to help you but you might have to wait until the 6 yr anniversary has passed.
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this IVA forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location