Happy Christmas and Hello!

5 posts Page 1 of 1

Pap

Post by Pap » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:40 am
Hi
here's hoping everyone had a good Christmas and that the New Year is kind to us all.
As usual, it's a bit late - that's me all over! - haven't been on here much lately as things got a bit out of hand for me.
Had a tough time, lost our eldest dog in September, both cars needed quite a bit of work for mot's etc and everything that could go wrong pretty much did. But - we survived, managed Christmas, although a scaled down version, but as I've been really ill with flu for the last week I haven't noticed much!
Got a Welsh Border Collie puppy, he's 10 weeks old and completely adorable so he's occupying a lot of time.
Hope everyone is well and keeping strong.
Best wishes for the coming year

P x
May 2015 - Completed!!

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:23 am
Hi Pap, it's good to hear from you. Sorry that you've had such a tough time, and that you've been ill but I hope the puppy is cheering you up - he sounds lovely! What's his name?

I hope 2010 is a better year for you xxx

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:39 am
I've been ill all over Xmas as well - horrid as I haven't felt like doing a thing, and due to my father-in-law and step-daughter also staying over, hubby and I have been roughing it in our spare room on camp beds, so I haven't even had a decent night's sleep!

Great news about the puppy - he/she must be a bundle of fun, and is probably just what you need right now. You may have had a difficult year, but you have stuck to your IVA payments and got through the first frugal Xmas. Things can only get better from now on.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:32 pm
Hi Pap, we too had a frugal Christmas but thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, the pup sound adorable as I love Collies in my ideal life I would have one to work but sadly I don't have the time to do this...you're very lucky to have him...enjoy x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:03 pm
Hi Pap,

Nice to hear from you. So sorry to hear about your dog, it's not nice when that happens. The new pup sounds lovely though.

Sorry you have been ill and I hope you're back to being 100% soon.

Hope 2010 is better for you and you are able to post more often.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Happy xmas 2009 !!!”