CCJ

2 posts Page 1 of 1

ian32

Post by ian32 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:02 am
I have just completed my IVA with a F&F offer accepted. My thoughts now are to improve my credit rating. I am aware the IVA is on my file for 6 years from the start date however I also have a CCJ on my file that was put on just before I started my IVA. The CCJ was however included in my IVA which has now been completed. I don't think the CCJ shoud be on my file as it was part of my IVA. Does anyone know how I can get rid of the CCJ or shall I just leave it as it should come off my file a couple of months before my IVA anyway and until then my credit rating will still be shot. Thanks

David Mond

Post by David Mond » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:03 am
I believe that you should ask the creditor to remove the CCJ as they accepted in settlement your IVA - write to them pointing out that fact.
Regards, David Mond, Insolvency Practitioner for over 46 years. Personal Insolvency Practitioner of the year 2012, Personal Insolvency Practitioner of the year finalist 2013 & 2014 awarded by Insolvency & Rescue Magazine and 2015 finalist for Personal Insolvency Firm of the Year.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA completed !!”