want to box clever

5 posts Page 1 of 1

cockerhoop

Post by cockerhoop » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:22 am
with 6 months to go in our 6th year of our IVA, i want to "box clver" when we get to the end, i have read some of the horror stories regarding waiting for completion cert etc, and then doing credit agency checking and people finding some company still has a claim against you you can't shift etc. These are things i believe the highly paid IVA company should sort out as part of their fee. I plan to speak to them a month or 2 in advance of the end to ensure they will be doing everything can anyone give me pointers on how to make sure they do it quickly and accurately leaving no skeletons
thanks

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:27 am
Sorry - it is not the IPs job to sort out the repair of your credit rating, but they ought to close the case swiftly for you within two months of the final anniverary.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

cockerhoop

Post by cockerhoop » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:10 pm
but would the IP ease any problems by giving out contact details of the claiments on the IVA as these may have changed through time with debts sold on

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:33 pm
Your IP will provide you with the contact details of all your creditors and they will normally amend the credit reports. It is usually doen automatically after six years.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:34 pm
Surely those details are on the yearly reports? They are on mine, plus they will be on your credit record.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA completed !!”