Completed and no proof

19 posts Page 2 of 2

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:15 pm
Steve - have you had any luck in getting your certificate yet ????
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

steve30

Post by steve30 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:01 am
still no sign

karol was supposed to call me on friday with an update

yet another empty promise

Tina Shortland

Post by Tina Shortland » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:07 am
Hi Steve - I'm sure as soon as she sees this on here it will jog her to get in touch - maybe start a new thread with ref to GT in it so will highlight it to her. She seems ot be very good at responding to posts on here so maybe just very busy at the moment.

Hope you get it sorted soon and can put an end to it.

Regards,
Regards, Tina Shortland, Debt Advisory Manager for Melanie Giles at Debt Advice TV.

If you’re looking for effective debt related information, articles and news, then go now to our on-line advice service at www.debtadvicetv.com

If you’re ready to ask us for specific advice or help, then get in touch at www.call-me.debtadvicetv.com so you can start to free yourself from the stress and anxiety of overwhelming debt.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:05 am
Steve - both Antoinette and the guys at GT are very reputable insolvency practitioners, and I am sure if you persvere with Karol she will get you the much needed answers. If your IVA has been transferred to GT, I am suprised that you have received no notificaiton of this - but assuming this is the case your current insolvency practitioner is either Mark Allen or Gareth Neill. I know both chaps very well, so if I can help in any way contact me off-line.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “IVA completed !!”