Still getting statements from Max Recovery

3 posts Page 1 of 1

dudleyiva

Post by dudleyiva » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:51 pm
Hi,

First post here. Although I actually finished my IVA back in November 2011.

All good, except I've just received a statement for Max Recovery. Just a statement, nothing seemingly threatening in and of itself. I just thought they would have stopped.

Not sure if this will continue until the 6th anniversary of the IVA, or it's just a admin error, or something has gone horribly wrong and I still owe money[:0]

I've ordered the full credit report today.

Should I be freaking out?

I freak out really easily....[V]

Thanks

MerlinL14

Post by MerlinL14 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:47 pm
As far as Max recovery I would not freak out. They are pretty good about sorting things out that are wrong. Give them a call and I'm sure your worries will be laid to rest. They buy thousands of bad debt and I am sure that some things slip through the admin net, a phone call to them will not be as bad an experience as you may imagine.
Last Payment made 04/12/14. Completion Certificate 25/7/15. IVA company GT. No Issues

dudleyiva

Post by dudleyiva » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:58 pm
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by MerlinL14

As far as Max recovery I would not freak out. They are pretty good about sorting things out that are wrong. Give them a call and I'm sure your worries will be laid to rest. They buy thousands of bad debt and I am sure that some things slip through the admin net, a phone call to them will not be as bad an experience as you may imagine.
Thanks for the info. I'll give them a call first thing Monday.

I just keep on having flashbacks to 5 1/2 years ago when every letter through the door was bad news.

I've got to keep telling myself it's over (I hope [;)])
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA completed !!”