Credit File Clean Up Guide

6 posts Page 1 of 1

Tina Shortland

Post by Tina Shortland » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:30 pm
Hi All,

Kelly and I have responded to some posts giving a link to useful information for cleaning up your credit file. I thought I would put it on a thread of its own as unless someone who may also find it useful reads all the posts, they may not see it.

http://www.pjgrecovery.com/clean-up-credit-rating
Regards, Tina Shortland, Debt Advisory Manager for Melanie Giles at Debt Advice TV.

If you’re looking for effective debt related information, articles and news, then go now to our on-line advice service at www.debtadvicetv.com

If you’re ready to ask us for specific advice or help, then get in touch at www.call-me.debtadvicetv.com so you can start to free yourself from the stress and anxiety of overwhelming debt.

Kelly O

Post by Kelly O » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:40 pm
A great thread Tina :-)

I hope this guide comes in useful to those who need it, i know those who have used it have found it to work well.
Regards Kelly Osadare Debt Advice Manager at www.pjgrecovery.com (host to www.melaniegiles.com.)

PJG Recovery have a free online advice channel at www.debtadvicetv.com. If you are ready to ask us for specific advice or help, then get in touch at www.pjgrecovery.com/contact-us.asp . I look forward to speaking to you.

wiggle1

Post by wiggle1 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:37 pm
That's a very helpful website. Thank you Tina.
Life after IVA is wonderful.

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:29 am
I have bookmarked it earlier and must now get around to reading it. Thank you x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Jesah

Post by Jesah » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:38 pm
Good evening. 1st post. I have actively looked at the site thought my IVA. I have 3 months left of a 56 month agreement. Phew!
Short story, debt caused through divorce, left with substantial £££ to clear and marital home To sell (damn that recession). I have a few burning questions going round in my head as once the IVA is complete I intend to sell the house (as there was no equity on review) and rebuild my credit file.
Q. I pay mobiles on a contract, voters register, utility bills, name on mortgage etc all on time, no arrears in my 53 months, will this be a positive mark on my file and how can I further improve it as I would like a mortgage of my own at some point in the near future.
Q2. How will creditors find out IVA is complete, will they leave me alone afterward? (Slightly off subject - sorry)
I have many more in anticipation of the end date.
Thankyou for your help and we'll done to those who have completed successfully, it's tough times.

Maz

Post by Maz » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:26 pm
Hi Jesah, Just hang in there, I know exactly what you mean. I have been there and in the same situation but with full completed IVA all up to date. What a journey but like you have paid all utilities, mobile contract and rent promptly without fail. Surely that should be in favour when comes to a credit check?

Maz
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA completed !!”