Certificate received - credit file

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Theendisnear

Post by Theendisnear » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:15 pm
Hi I'm after some advice.... I've just received my completion certificate after a difficult 14 months waiting for it.... Anyway my IVA started in 2007 and is still showing as active on my credit file, what do I need to do now to get it updated and removed (especially as it's been 6 years) as I keep getting conflicting information so I'm a little bit confused.

I'm eager to clear this up as I need to apply for some funding for a course and I know that my current credit rating will go against me.....
Knock me down and I will get up stronger!!!

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:27 pm
Hi and well done :-)

Have a look here:

http://pjgrecovery.com/clean-up-credit-rating.asp
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Kelly O

Post by Kelly O » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:39 pm
Congratulations on completing your IVA :-)

Use the link Foggy has posted and the template letter will help you to clean up your credit file
Regards Kelly Osadare Debt Advice Manager at www.pjgrecovery.com (host to www.melaniegiles.com.)

PJG Recovery have a free online advice channel at www.debtadvicetv.com. If you are ready to ask us for specific advice or help, then get in touch at www.pjgrecovery.com/contact-us.asp . I look forward to speaking to you.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA completed !!”