Final Payment? Maybe?

3 posts Page 1 of 1

ruetheday

Post by ruetheday » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:55 pm
I made my final (60th) payment on September 1st. I have never missed a payment, asked for an extension or reduced payments. All my PPI claims went through and were paid in full into my IVA. I have confirmation that my property has no equity and that GT will not be seeking any further money from that. I should be jubilant after finishing my IVA but am stressing that some reason might occur for further payments which will be crushing. I am awaiting GTs final I&E review findings but expect to have nothing more to pay. Should I be worried or am I being silly? Just wondered if anyone has been blindsided by their IP after thinking they were done and dusted...?

Michael Peoples

Industry Expert
Post by Michael Peoples » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:49 pm
Some cases have been extended where it has been found that overtime etc was incorrectly calculated or paid. However it sounds like you have been on top of things so I am sure there is nothing for them to find. Congratulations and enjoy the extra cash.
Michael Peoples | McCambridge Duffy Insolvency Practitioners
http://www.mccambridgeduffy.com
If you would like to talk to me about proposing an IVA or have any questions at all please visit www.mccambridgeduffy.com

ruetheday

Post by ruetheday » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:04 pm
Oh Gosh! Hope you're right Michael - its been a tough road at times but am delighted to be at the end of it :)
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA completed !!”