Thanks All done but credit report

9 posts Page 1 of 1

Fallenhero

Post by Fallenhero » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:33 pm
Hi like to thank everyone on here for there help...IVA completed in May after 6 long years...still fighting the fight with my credit report..as debt was added post date my IVA..thought everything was gone..till i got another mark on file from Pco Holdco this week.Read up its a debt company who buys debt.So everyone keep checking that credit report.Hopefully after contacting Equifax should be removed in 24 to 48hours..And check all credit report company not all hold the same information..

Thanks again..living again Debt free...

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:39 pm
Great news that you have managed to almost clear everything up - it's a great feeling isn't it?
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Shining

Post by Shining » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:24 pm
It an be a bit tedious but oh so worth it to see the credit score rise.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

WelshSnapper

Post by WelshSnapper » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:45 pm
Sorry to hijack a thread but it is relevant to OP.

I received my completion certificate last month and was advised to send copies to Experian and equifax although Creditfix claimed to have also sent a copy.

I rang both today to ask apart from the cert what should I include (previous addresses etc) but both refused to advise unless I joined up and subscribed to them!

I also had a debt collection letter through post, looks like RBOS sold a debt at last min to MaxPower or some
Collector.

My Experian score when I did the free check today was around 692 which seemed higher than I expected although it is still poor.

What info should I send along with the Cerys and how will I know they have received and processed other than taking out a subscription and remembering to cancel within the 30day free period?

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:07 pm
The IP reports completion to the Insolvency Service, who, in turn report to the credit reference agencies. You need to nothing.

Check the insolvency register to see if you are off, or at least marked completed ( might not come off for up to 3 months). THEN, join Noddle ( part of Call Credit) and Clearscore (part of Equifax) -- its free and will show the info those hold on you -- assume if they have been told that Experian will have been told also.

After the 6th anniversary obtain statutory reports from all three at £2 a pop to make sure all is clear, report errors as required.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

WelshSnapper

Post by WelshSnapper » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:20 pm
Thank you foggy so worth waiting another month or two before checking to allow things to process?

I rang Creditfix when I had that debt agency letter and they alluded to the fact the onus was on me to inform the agencies and because I hadn't was the reason for that debt letter coming to me.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:37 pm
Creditfix might do things their own way -- you never know ! The debt letter would have come to you because the new owners simply do not know they have bought a debt included in an IVA -- this happens all the time. Debts are sold in unidentified lots for pennies and the buyers take a gamble -- a bit like mail order company returns pallets !
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.

WelshSnapper

Post by WelshSnapper » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:13 pm
I have just signed up with noddle. It shows my IVA as complete under the Public Information tab, it shows all the default notices which were part of the IVA under Finanvial Account Information under "Open Accounts" and shows defaults for them every month..... is that normal?
Ever

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:42 pm
Yes, perfectly normal. The IVA is, though the courts are no longer involved, a court action and in the public domain. The individual defaults are a separate issue and apertain to the individual accounts which are in default. They will all drop off at the given hour, assuming dated correctly.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA completed !!”