No fingernails!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
18 posts Page 2 of 2

Jay C

Post by Jay C » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:33 pm
Once again thanks everyone on this forum and Melanie and Tina.

When I was on the phone to Tina she asked how I was feeling at this point, nice to be asked I thought, my answer was:

Its like when i went paragliding in turkey, you run down a rocky slope towards the cliff edge and jump... just hope the chute opens!

Tina Shortland

Post by Tina Shortland » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:12 pm
Melanie is a great deep sea diver so if it doesn't she'll pick you up at the bottom!! Only joking :-)

Paul - I find time for a little craziness in every day - it keeps me sane!

Clare - thank you - ours is a very humbling and rewarding job - we may not be performing surgery or firefighting but I do think we help save people and I always treat people how I would want to be treated if the shoe were on the other foot. You are a person first and the problem comes second.
Regards, Tina Shortland, Debt Advisory Manager for Melanie Giles at Debt Advice TV.

If you’re looking for effective debt related information, articles and news, then go now to our on-line advice service at www.debtadvicetv.com

If you’re ready to ask us for specific advice or help, then get in touch at www.call-me.debtadvicetv.com so you can start to free yourself from the stress and anxiety of overwhelming debt.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:34 am
OT - there is no "if" when it comes to Wales and the Grand Slam! It will of course be our third slam in the last 8 years - just to remind all of our neighbouring countries!
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”