Business debt factsheet
Most the debts included in this factsheet are based on small businesses and self-employed individuals at the time they stop trading and how to deal with it from that instance.
- Debts regarding Income Tax Arrears
- How can the tax be collected?
- What if I am unemployed?
- Use of Bailiffs
- If the money is not returned, what's next?
- If the debt is below £2000
- The collector has one final option
- What Interests and Charges can be added to my tax debt?
- Is there a complaints procedure?
- Business Debt regarding VAT
- HMRC Bailiff Use
- Business Debts regarding National Insurance arrears
- 3 Classes make up the contribution system
- Extra Info
- Business Debt regarding Rent Arrears
- Long Term Leasing Rent Arrears
- Can a Landlord send Bailiffs to collect rent arrears?
- Business Related Equipment Leasing
- Business Debts regarding Accountancy Bills
- Business arrears regarding gas and electricity
- Business arrears regarding water rates