10,000th post

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:26 am
This is my 10,000th post on the forum - and I wanted to say THANKYOU !

The forum has been part of my life now for 11 years almost. Our IVA journey started in July 2007 when I made the phonecall to Debt Free Direct owing in excess of £70k unsecured and £140k secured (mortgage and loan) between my husband and I.
Our IVA was accepted in the September and quickly learnt to live lufe on a very tight budget. We sold our house and rented a flat for 3.5 years which was not without problems.
Sadly a relative passed away suddenly and unbeknown to me I was the main benefactor of their estate. With this we were able to pay back 100% of our debt and start again with the help of Ryan getting us a mortgage in 2011.
We were lucky, very lucky .... the forum helped us so much during that 4 year window and we have made many friends which have continued to this day, one has become a really big part of our lives.

The forum continues to keep me on the straight n narrow; continue to live on budget.

Just because your iva ends does not mean your iva forum usage needs to end - continue to log on and continue to be part of the forum - we are always here - normally foggy, kallis and myself are not far away along with the experts out there in the field - ASK AWAY we are here to support you !
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:45 am
Well done, Luluj. Happy 10,000th ! :-)
Ryan
Industry Expert
Contact
by Ryan » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:27 am
The forum wouldn't be the same without you!
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:53 am
Well done!!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”